FIND YOUR DREAM TOUR TODAY!
WHO ARE WE?
Mototouring is an International Motorcycle Touring company with over 25 years of experience in adventure touring in Europe, Africa, Central and South America, and is owned and staffed by avid motorcyclists just like you.
Eligio Arturi, the multi-lingual leader, removes all the mysteries and logistical nightmares to ensure that your adventure is really a unique vacation. This is sure to leave you with incredible memories!
Eligio Arturi has been involved with organizing and leading tours all over the world since 1983, and since 1991 has specialized exclusively in motorcycle tours.
You will be immersed in foreign cultures, dine on local cuisine, and enjoy riding through historic locations.
Mototouring was formed in 1994 with the goal of providing a full range of services to motorcycle tourists. As well as arranging tours for motorcyclists and providing guided tours with experienced English-speaking guides who are riders themselves.
Mototouring also rents out a full range of modern motorcycles. Renting riding gear for all riding conditions, providing shipment and pick-up of motorcycles from locations other than Milan, and storing and servicing your personal motorcycle in Milan are all part of the Mototouring repertoire.
Mototouring specializes in personal one-on-one service. We have been there, and done it all. We can provide first hand knowledge on riding anywhere in Europe, and most places anywhere else! Eligio and his staff can plan the perfect ride for you, help you pick the appropriate motorcycle, tell you what to pack, provide maps of the perfect motorcycle roads, and suggest the best hotels, and yes, even make bookings.
Mototouring staff speaks English, French, Spanish, and will make your dream motorcycle trip come true. Give us a call, or send us an e-mail, and you will quickly find out that we really do speak the same language.
SOME OF THE SIGNIFICANT TRIPS ORGANISED BY MOTOTOURING:
- 1992: South Africa - BMW Moto Club Italia - 30 motorcycles - 45 participants
- 1993: Tunisia - BMW Moto Club Italia - 25 motorcycles - 35 participants
- 1993: Morocco - BMW Moto Club Italia - 20 motorcycles - 30 participants
- 1993: New Zealand - BMW Moto Club Italia - 45 motorcycles - 72 participants
- 1994: Ireland - BMW Moto Club Italia - 22 motorcycles - 32 participants
- 1994: South America - Patagonia - BMW Moto Club Italia - 30 motorcycles - 42 participants
- 1994: Pyrenees - BMW Moto Club Italia - 15 motorcycles - 22 participants
- 1995: Namibia - BMW Moto Club Italia - 25 motorcycles - 34 participants
- 2000: Isle of Man - Benelli Factory - Presentation of the new Tornado 3 cylinders. 60 vintage motorcycles - 120 participants
- 2003: TransAfrica - 29 motorcycles - 34 participants
- 2005: TransAmerica - From Santiago ( Chile) to Lima ( Peru) - 6500 kms - 13 motorcycles - 16 participants
- 2007: Central America - From Panama to Mexico - 23 motorcycles - 35 participants
- 2008: Bolivia - Chile - Argentina - 24 motorcycles - 33 participants
- 2008: USA Coast to Coast - From New York to San Francisco - 7500 kms - 15 motorcycles - 22 participants
- 2009: Japan - 11 rented motorcycles - 16 participants
- 2009: From Singapore to Hanoi (Vietnam) 7500 kms - 15 motorcycles and 22 participants
- 2010: TransAfrica - South Africa - Zimbabwe - Zambia - Malawi - Tanzania - 14 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2010: West Africa - Togo - Burkina Faso - Mali - Ghana - 5000 kms - 16 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2011: Cuba - the biggest island of the Caribbeans - 16 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2012: Colombia - Ecuador - 16 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2013: Djibouti - Ethiopia - Sudan - 15 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2014: Central America - From Panama to Mexico - 14 motorcycles - 16 participants
- 2014: Patagonia - From Puerto Mont to Ushuaia - 10 motorcycles - 14 participants
- 2014: Benelli Vintage Tour: from Denver to San Fransico with classic bikes - 15 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2015: Patagonia - From Puerto Mont to Ushuaia - 14 motorcycles - 16 participants
- 2016: Isle of Man: Manx GP 2016 - From London to London with classic bikes - 18 motorcycles - 20 participants
- 2016: Patagonia - From Puerto Mont to Ushuaia - 14 motorcycles - 16 participants