Benelli Vintage Tour 2018
Day 1 – Saturday – Pesaro
Day of meeting in Pesaro with the representatives of the Registro Storico Benelli. At the “Officine Benelli”, the official Benelli Museum, you will find 150 fully restored motorcycles plus various new arrivals ready to be restored by the club members. Motorcycle collection and explanation, followed by a welcome dinner.
Day 2 to day 6, from Sunday to Thursday – touring days in our wonderful Marche and Umbria regions
Our vintage Benellis will take us along the proposed itineraries (between 70 and 220 kilometres) that will be chosen among the 12 proposed. Depending on the weather conditions and the “mood”, we will decide where we will go and which bikes we want to use. Every day we will start and end back at our hotel in Pesaro.
The fleet is at our disposal and each participant can use a different bike every day.
The itineraries will take us from the Adriatic Sea to the Appennini Mountains through the hills of the Marche region. Let the music of Gioacchino Rossini, the painting of Raffaello and the motorcycle adventures of Valentino Rossi guide your way! Every day we will ride, visiting Museums, a Castle or an Ancient Village on our way. Our guides will take you to visit and enjoy this beautiful corner of Italy, still relatively unknown and free of the touristic invasions!!
Sometimes during the week we have planned a visit to the Morbidelli museum, in Pesaro. At the museum you will find 350 perfectly restored motorcycles with some truly unique pieces.
- Castello di Gradara – Tavullia 85km
- Fano – Saltara Villa del Balì 70km
- Rocca di Mondavio – Museo dei Bronzi dorati di Pergola 150km
- Urbino 95km
- Urbania 140km
- Rocca Sassocorvaro – Casinina museum of the Second World War 145km
- Arcevia – Corinaldo 150km
- San Marino 130km
- Passi dell’appennino Bocca Trabaria e Seriola 220km
- Apecchio – Sant Angelo in Vado 165km
- Mombaroccio – Monte di Colbordolo 105km
- Grotte di Frasassi 210km
Day 7 – Friday – Last day
Today we can either ride again around Pesaro for a last easy day or we can organize another visit to one of the many unknown museums and collections in the area, we decide depending on the mood and the weather, back to Pesaro for the farewell dinner.
Day 8 – Saturday – Departure day
Dates and Cost
- Lodging in double room in a 4* hotel in Pesaro with breakfast and dinner
- Local guide on a Benelli motorcycle
- Italian/English speaking guide
- The special souvenir of the Registro Storico Benelli
- The official fleece of the Registro Storico Benelli and Mototouring
- Motorcycle rental among our fleet (except for the passenger/own bike quote)
- International airfare
- Transfer from/to airport