The minimum rental period is 24 hours.
The mileage charge is calculated at the return of the motorcycle: the rental rate with 300 km/day included will then apply if more convenient for the customer.
- Business hours:
Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm
Saturday from 9am to 1pm (upon request);
every pick-up/drop-off out of the business hours will be charged at Euro 50.
- Low season: reduction of 25% from the 1st of January to the 31st of March and from the 1st of October to the 31st of December.
- Weekend hours:
4pm of Friday to 10am of the following Monday.
- The quotes include: side bags, soft or hard depending on the model, tank bag if requested, mechanical lock, insurance, taxes, (the customer will be responsible for the damages caused to the bike up to the maximum amount of the deposit).
- The deposit will be asked by means of a credit card slip, THIS WILL ONLY BE CHARGED IN CASE OF DAMAGES TO THE BIKE AT THE END OF THE RENTAL AND ONLY AFTER AN ACCURATE CHECK BY THE DEALER.
- The 50% of the rental cost and no mileage is requested at confirmation of the reservation; the customer has 15 days to recede the reservation, after that date the deposit paid will not be refundable (this rule is not valid in case the rental starts within the 15 days after the confirmation).
- The balance will be charge at the return of the bike, after having calculated the mileage.
- The balance will be charged 15 days before the beginning of the rental using the Rate with 300 km/day included only for rentals with pick-up and/or drop-off not in Milano.
- The day of rental is considered of 24 hours.
- The "NO MILEAGE QUOTE" will be charged at Euro 0,35 per km.
- In case of anticipated drop-off nothing will be refunded.
- A valid driving licence for the rented bike will be requested at the pick-up.
- Minimum rental age is 21 years.
- The vehicle will be delivered with the fuel tank "out of reserve" and has to be dropped off at the end of the rental in the same conditions; in case of drop off of the vehicle in reserve a fee of Euro 30 will be charged.
Helmet rental: Euro 5/day
Technical jacket: Euro 5/day
Rain suit: Euro 5/day
Michelin maps, helmets, jackets, gloves are for sale at our rental points.
Drop off / pick up locations:
- From Milan to Milan - No extra cost.
- From Rome to Rome - No extra cost for a minimum of 6 motorcycles.
- From Palermo to Palermo - No extra cost for a minimum of 6 motorcycles.
- From Milan to Rome or vice versa Euro 350.
- From Milan to Florence or vice versa Euro 250.
- From Milan to Palermo or vice versa Euro 450.
- From Rome to Palermo or vice versa Euro 450.